The student has to strictly follow all the academic rules & regulations of the affiliating university, i.e. JNTUH, in addition to the following.
1) Award of B.Tech Degree :
A student will be declared eligible for the award of the B.Tech degree if he/she fulfills the following Academic Regulations
- Pursued a course of study for not less than four Academic years and not more than Eight Academic years.
- Register for 224 credits & Secure 200 credits.
- The student shall be punctual to the college regularly at 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and shall not leave during the periods unless and other wise any emergency subject to the permission of the principal.
- Not to indulge in any undisciplinary activity that affects the discipline of the college or other students.
3) Attendance Requirements:
- A student shall be eligible to appear for university examinations if he/she acquires a minimum of 75% of attendance in aggregate of all the subjects.
- Shortage of attendance below 65% in aggregate shall not be permitted to appear for examination and leads to detention.
4) Minimum academic requirements:
A student shall be deemed to have satisfied the minimum academic requirements & earned the credits allotted to each theory or practical design or drawing subject or project if he secures not less than 35% of marks in the end examination and a minimum of 40% of marks in the sum total of the internal evaluation & end examination taken together.
5) Course pattern:
The entire course of study is of four academic years. The first year shall be on yearly particular and the second, third, fourth on semester pattern.
6) Number of credits required for promotion:
|From||To||MINIMUM CREDITS REQUIRED|
|I Year||II-I Year||24|
|II Year||III-I Year||58`|
|III Year||IV â€“I||86|
7) Award of class:
- 70% and above First class with distinction
- 70%-60% First class
- 60%-50% Second class
- 50%-40% Third class
8) Minimum Instruction Days:
The minimum instruction days for each semester/1st year shall be 90/180 clear instruction days
9) Branch Transfer:
There shall be no branch transfers after the completion of admission process.
The university and college may change or amend the academic regulations or syllabus at any time and the changes or amendments made shall be applicable to all the students with effect from the dates notified by the university.