Lords Alumni Association:
LORDS has produced leaders, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, artists, writers, managers who collectively have a wealth of knowledge and experience. The LORDS Alumni Association brings all these outstanding people together on a single platform. This collective excellence is our contribution to the growing generation, the Institute and the society as a whole. Engage, energize and enhance – keeping this motto in mind, we seamlessly connect with the Institute, faculty, students and fellow alumni.
To evolve, nurture and involve alumni as active partners to bring forth the best available practices in academics and research to the Institute for Excellence.
- To bring together the engineers, technologists, scientists, managers and entrepreneurs to strengthen their engagement with the Institute.
- To highlight the achievements of its alumni.
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure – board, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the association.
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected.
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other.
- To support the Institute with resources that it will need for its various activities.
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities.
The LORDS Alumni Association aims to link the alumni to the institution, develop synergistic plans to support the institution and achieve its vision and to enable the Institute to add value to all its stakeholders.
All graduates who have undergone programs from LORDS including B.Tech, M.Tech,Â MBA programs above a certain duration automatically become eligible to be an Alumni Association member.
Mohan Reddy Bijjam
K Sateesh Kumar
Chinnam Sunny Raju
Dr. Ahmed Shakib Ahmed Qasem
Manawar Hasan Jamali
Chinta Sai Kumar
Md Arif Jamal
Mohan Rao P