Vision & Mission
- To attain excellence in pedagogy, and provide potential skills in¬†the areas of humanities and social sciences.
- To prepare professional leaders to face the emerging global¬†challenges and to foster cultural enrichment.
- Strives to create an atmosphere of learning to enable the students to develop sound cognitive and problem solving skills.¬†
- To craft life-long readers and writers and to train their critical flavor and to enable them to arrive at an estimate of a given work of art.
- To contribute significantly to the country‚Äôs goal of a ‚Äėdeveloped country‚Äô in all aspects.
- Excel the student‚Äôs knowledge and ability, skills by the basic concepts of science and to enhance creative ideas to create new things.
- Provide an amicable ambience to inspire the students to indulge¬†in authentic research, creativity and innovation.
- Encourage the students to know the practical applications of¬†concepts through experience and participation.
- To improve logical thinking and systematic acting of students.
- Develop students‚Äô ability to converse rationally, speculatively, and inventively in ways that are appropriate across the disciplines.
- To endeavor to excel in knowledge and human resource capacity building in science without sacrificing quality and quantity.
- To provide basic and advanced skills to students in computer software enabling self – reliance and maximization of capabilities.